Requirements before you proceed to setup your phone
• IMPORTANT: If you purchased your device from a different provider, make sure that the phone is unlocked before you proceed.
You may encounter an error that the phone is not registering with RingCentral. This may mean that the phone is locked with your previous provider. Please contact your previous provider's support to have the phone unlocked.
• You need to add a Local Phone Number and assign the Phone number to your Desk phone before you can configure your phone via assisted provisioning.
How to setup/provision Yealink W56P
1. Log in as an Administrator to your RingCentral Online Account.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Phones & Devices
3. Under User Phones, look for the Existing phone > click Setup and Provision on the Yealink W56P
4. Select Device: Click Yealink IP Phones > click Select under Yealink W56P Cordless Phone.
5. Provisioning: Follow the configuration details. You will need the phone's MAC Address to proceed.
Enter the MAC Address on the space provided. Steps are provided on how to locate your phone's MAC Address > Click Next after entering the MAC Address.
See also:Download the Yealink W56P / W56H Quick Start Guide (PDF file)
5. Finish: Follow the steps specific to your phone. Click Done when provisioning is completed.
for steps on pairing the W56P base with the W56H handset (see Handset Registration)