1. Click the reset your password link.
NOTE: You will need to specify your Extension Number if there are two (2) or more Administrators on your RingCentral account to avoid confusion from resetting a different User account.
2. An email will be sent to the Email Address set on your extension.
3. Access your email account, and open the RingCentral notification email (from: firstname.lastname@example.org) in your Inbox. Click the Reset Your Password button, or the link on the email to reset your password.
NOTE: If you are unable to find the email in your inbox, look for it in the Spam folder.
4. Enter your New Password, and then retype it on the Confirm Password box. Click Save.
NOTE: Your new alphanumeric password must comply with RingCentral's Password Criteria:
• One (1) letter
• One (1) number
• One (1) special character (!, @, #, $, %, ^, &, * , .) or One (1) uppercase letter
• At least eight (8) characters with a maximum of 32 characters.
• No repeating or sequential characters/numbers
1. What should I do if my email address is incorrect?
• Ensure that you enter your correct direct number or extension.
• If you cannot access your email address, you may call support to change your email address. You will need to answer the security questions for account verification. If you are able to answer the questions, your email will be updated and you may follow the "Reset Password" steps.
2. What if I cannot verify my account?
• If you are a RingCentral Account Administrator and you are unable to remember the answer to your RingCentral account's security questions, you need to submit a Credit Card Authorization Form (CCAF).
• If you are a non-Admin User, contact your account administrator to reset your password and to update the email address on your account.