3. Enter the answer to your Security Question
and then, click Submit
NOTE: If you are a non-Admin User and unable to remember the answer to your Security Question, contact your RingCentral Account Administrator to reset your password.
If you are a RingCentral Account Administrator and you are unable to remember the answer to your RingCentral account's Security Question, Call RingCentral Customer Support for Account Verification Procedures. Once your account is verified, RingCentral Support will reset your password, which you can update or change when you are logged in.
4. If you are able to provide the correct answer to your Security Question, an email will be sent to the Email Address set on your extension.
5. Access your email account, and open the RingCentral notification email (from: email@example.com
) in your Inbox. Click the link on the email to reset your password.
NOTE: If you are unable to find the email in your inbox, look for it in the Spam folder.
6. Enter your New Password, and then retype it on the Confirm Password box. Click Save.
NOTE: Your new alphanumeric password must comply with RingCentral's Password Criteria:
• One (1) letter
• One (1) number
• One (1) special character (!, @, #, $, %, ^, &, * , .) or One (1) uppercase letter
• At least eight (8) characters with a maximum of 32 characters.
• No repeating or sequential characters/numbers