Blind or Cold Transfer - Polycom Phones
1. While on the call, press the Transfer or Trans key.
2. Enter the Extension number or Phone number, to where you want to transfer the call to.
3. Wait for couple of seconds for the transfer to complete automatically, or press the Hash Key (#) to dial out.
At this point, the call is connected to the number to where you want to transfer the call to.
QUICK TIP: The default transfer type for Polycom VVX Series Phones is Consultative or Warm Transfer. You can change the default transfer type during a call or change it via its Settings menu.
Changing the Default Transfer Type During a Call
1. While on a call, long press the Transfer key.
2. Select Blind.
When selected, you can proceed with your transfer.
Changing the Default Transfer Type via the Settings menu
1. Press the Menu key.
2. Press Settings.
3. Press Basic.
4. Press Preferences.
5. Press Default Transfer Type.
6. Select Blind.
Consultative or Warm Transfer – Polycom Phones
Transfer to Voicemail – Polycom Phones
RingCentral Phones Function Keys: * and # Codes
Transferring a Call Using Touch Tone Command