Troubleshooting - Collect HAR Logs | RingCentral
Collect HAR/VAR Logs in Chrome
Collect HAR Logs in Firefox
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Press F12 (Windows) or press Option+Command+I (Mac).
3. Go to Network and make sure that the Preserve log checkbox is ticked.
4. Select Console and make sure Preserve Log checkbox is ticked.
5. Replicate the issue.
6. Right-click anywhere (Windows) or press Ctrl + click (Mac) in Console Log and Select Save As. Save the file in downloads or on the desktop.
7. Select the Network tab, right-click anywhere or press Ctrl + click (Mac) in the Network logs and select Save as HAR with Content.
1. Open Firefox browser.
2. Press Ctrl+Shift+E (Windows) or press Option+Command+I (Mac).
You can also click Menu (Hamburger icon) > Web Developer.
3. Select Network.
4. The Developer Network Tool will open. Make sure the Network Tab is selected.
5. Replicate the issue that occurred.
6. Right-click (Windows) or press Ctrl + click (Mac) within the Developer Tool and select Save all as HAR.