IMPORTANT: You need to be an Administrator or a User with access to Meetings to change privacy settings.
RingCentral Rooms - Hide Sensitive Information, Host and Meeting ID
1. Log in to your RingCentral Account.
2. Click Tools > Meetings.
3. Click Meetings Settings > RingCentral Rooms under the Meeting tab.
4. Under RingCentral Rooms, go to Transform all meetings to private or Hide host and meeting ID from private meetings options and toggle the button on each to enable.
5. If a verification dialog displays, click Turn On to confirm.
• Transform all meetings to private
When enabled, the display on your controller will show either <MeetingOrganizer Name’s> Meeting or Private Meeting. This will only public meetings because the meeting topics of private meetings are already hidden.
• Hide host and meeting ID from private meetings
When enabled, the Meeting Host, Meeting ID, and Meeting Topic will not be displayed. This affects meetings that were originally scheduled as private, as well as public meetings that were transformed to private. Participants can click Start on the controller to join a private meeting from a RingCentral Room, even though they cannot see the Host or Meeting ID.
RingCentral Rooms | Getting Started