Unable to make outbound calls | Polycom Trio 8800 | Getting fast busy
- The Polycom Trio 8800 is not able to make outbound call, receives a busy signal.
- The call attempts are not seen in the call logs but ARE seen in the session logs.
- Inbound calls to the device work.
- Only outbound calls that are failing.
- It is possible to see this condition on ANY Polycom video-capable device.
1. On the device, go to Settings
2. Press Advanced.
3. Press default call mode and change it from video to audio.
Related Known Issue
JIRA CNV-21032 | Customers using phones with video support cannot make regular calls.