RingCentral - How to Navigate the new Glip Top Bar
1. Log in to https://app.glip.com.
2. Upon logging in, you can immediately see the changes on the Glip top bar. Click on the links to jump to the specific topic:
Glip Top Bar
1. New Search Bar functionality
2. New Global Video meetings button
3. New Movable Dial-pad to make quick calls
4. Global Action - Plus icon
5. Profile button / User Settings
New Search Bar functionality
When searching for a keyword, you can select immediately to search glip-wide or filter the results within the conversation.
You may also click show more to view other filters.
New Global Video Meetings button
New Movable Dial-pad to make quick calls
If you have Glip Telephony
enabled, you may click the Dial-pad icon to open the movable dial pad and start making calls.
Global Action - Plus icon
Click New Message to initiate a new message. The window will prompt you to enter the name or email address of the recipient. You can also click Send Text to switch to sending a text.
Click New Text to initiate a new Text. The initial window will prompt you to enter the name or Phone number of the recipient. You can also click Send Glip Message to switch to sending a text.
Create a team
Click Create a team to initiate a New Team. the window
Invite New User
Click Invite New User to invite people to RingCentral Glip. You may select between inviting via Email, Sharing a link, Invite from Gmail, or Invite from Office 365.
Profile button / User Settings
Click the Profile icon to open the different User Settings and Features.