Connect Dropbox Account to Archiver
1. Log In to your RingCentral Account
2. Click Tools > Archiver > Accounts > Click Connect opposite to Dropbox.
3. Log in to Dropbox Account. Choose one of the methods below
Connect using Google:
Click Sign in with Google to login to a Dropbox account using your Google credentials.
Connect using your existing Dropbox account:
Enter your email address and password then click Sign in.
Create a new Dropbox account:
Click New to Dropbox? Create an account to create a Dropbox account instead.
4. Click Allow on the next screen. Dropbox will be displayed as connected once the app has been authorized.
- On your Dropbox account, a RingCentral Application folder will be created. All your backups will be saved in this folder.
Backup data as an Administrator
1. Click Sync Options > Enable Backup is on by default.
2. Administrators have 2 available backup options: Account Settings, and Extension Settings.
Account Settings: Backup is enabled by default, however, you will need to check Call Recordings so it can be backed up. When backup is enabled in this view, the RingCentral Archiver backs up data every hour and stores all the extensions' call recordings generated within the hour before the Archiver's last run.
Extension Settings: Changes made in this view will only apply to the Administrator's own extension settings. Administrators can enable or disable Voice Mails, SMS, and Fax backups. Administrators cannot uncheck Call Recordings in this view since it is already enabled on the Account Settings view.
Backup data as a User
Users can backup their own call recordings, voicemail, text messages, and/or Fax. The settings an extension user makes only affects his/her own extension.
Select which data to backup.