Connect Google Drive Account to Archiver
1. Log In to your RingCentral Account
2. Click Tools > Archiver > Accounts > Click Connect opposite to Google Drive.
3. Log in to Google Drive account using your Google account credentials.
4. Click Allow. Google Drive will be displayed as connected once the app has been authorized.
- On your Dropbox account, a RingCentral Application folder will be created. All your backups will be saved in this folder.
Backup data as an Administrator
1. Click Sync Options > Enable Backup is on by default.
2. Administrators have 2 available backup options: Account Settings, and Extension Settings.
Account Settings: Backup is enabled by default, however, you will need to check Call Recordings so it can be backed up. When backup is enabled in this view, the RingCentral Archiver backs up data every hour and stores all the extensions' call recordings generated within the hour before the Archiver's last run.
Extension Settings: Changes made in this view will only apply to the Administrator's own extension settings. Administrators can enable or disable Voice Mails, SMS, and Fax backups. Administrators cannot uncheck Call Recordings in this view since it is already enabled on the Account Settings view.
Backup data as a User
Users can backup their own call recordings, voicemail, text messages, and/or Fax. The settings an extension user makes only affects his/her own extension.
Select which data to backup.