RingCentral G Suite - Activate Auto User Provisioning
5. Select RingCentral on the list of SAML apps.
6. Under User Provisioning, click on SET UP USER PROVISIONING.
7. Turn on the Master setting switch, and then click Apply.
8. Click AUTHORIZE.
9. Enter your RingCentral login credentials.
10. Click Authorize.
11. Map RingCentral user attributes to corresponding Cloud Directory attributes, and then click Next.
12. Click Finish.
13. Under User Provisioning, click ACTIVATE PROVISIONING.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
• Changes may take up to 24 hours to propagate to all Users.
• If users exceed the admin authorized account seat limit, users will not be assigned.
• Users that were auto-created in RingCentral will be capped by the number of seats/users purchased in RingCentral.
• Attempting to auto-provision more users into RingCentral than the number of seats/users purchased will be flagged as an error in G Suite provisioning dashboard.
• Admin will need to purchase the appropriate number of seats/users in RingCentral to match the estimated number of provisioned users from G Suite.