Set Hours of Operation and Time Zone
Click on the links to proceed.
1. Under User Details, go to Settings and Permissions. Click Edit under User Hours.
2. Set User Hours to any of the two options, and click Save.
• 24 hours - Select if you want incoming calls handled the same way all the time, every day.
• Specify hours - Select if you want incoming calls handled differently when your business is open and when it's closed. Once you have set your preferred Hours, click Save.
1. Click Edit under Regional Settings.
2. Set your preferred Time Zone and Time Format, and then click Save.
For more information on how to set a User Extension's Hours and Time Zone, go to Set a User's Hours of Operation and Time Zone - Admin.
NOTE: The hours of operation and time zone that you set on your user settings will sync with the deskphone or RingCentral Phone assigned to you. For more information, go to Polycom Phones - Set or Change Date and Time.
Updating your User Information and Details on your Online account
User Details Section Overview