Enable RingOut | RingCentral Mobile app | iOS
NOTE: It is recommended to place a VoIP call on the Mobile app instead of using the RingOut mode if your phone has a good connection. Refer to Overview of VoIP Calling on the RingCentral Mobile app for more information about VoIP Calling.
1. Log in to your RingCentral Mobile app
2. Tap on your Profile picture
3. Tap Call Settings.
4. Select Always User Cellular Voice (RingOut),
then choose your RingOut Number below RINGOUT SETTINGS
5. Tap your preferred RingOut number below RINGOUT SETTINGS
. Click on the link to proceed with your preferred option:
Use your iOS number
Selecting My iPhone as the RingOut mode sets your phone as the device to take RingCentral calls.
1. To change the mobile number (iPhone number), tap Update My iPhone Number. Enter the correct number, then tap Save.
Use Another Phone
If Another Phone is set as the RingOut mode — for example, if you want to make RingCentral calls from your hotel phone — then, RingCentral will ring that phone first. When you pick up, RingCentral will then dial the outbound number and connect you.
1. Tap any of the available numbers on the list to use as your RingOut number.
2. To add a different number, tap Add Phone Number. Enter the number you would like to use, then tap Save.
3. Enable Confirm Connection, if you prefer to be prompted to press "1" before the call is connected to your party.
TIP: To enter a different custom number, tap Custom, then type the number. Tap Save.
Enable RingOut | RingCentral Mobile app | Overview
Enable RingOut | RingCentral Mobile app | Android