Submit Feature Request to the RingCentral Support Community
1. Log in to the RingCentral Online account.
2. Hover over Get Help, then click Help Center.
3. Hover over SUPPORT, then click Community.
4. Search for an idea related to your concern. This will ensure that the ideas are consolidated in one category.
IMPORTANT: If your idea or a similar one is already posted, it will appear in the list. You can click on the similar post, click VOTE to voice your support and give your insight by leaving a comment.
5. If you are unable to see a similar idea to your concern, click CONTINUE CREATING CONVERSATION.
6. Enter a short title, then click the Idea button.
7. Enter your feature request in the Description field.
NOTE: Use the format indicated, and include as much detail as possible so other users and the Product Team can understand, and give full consideration to the request.
1. Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT)
2. A brief description of the business
3. A high-level description of the product or feature being requested
4. A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature
5. Benefit of such feature
6. Include any related case number if applicable
7. Number of Users and/or Digital Lines
8. Click POST.