Users - How to Enable, Disable, Delete
Possible scenarios when to disable or delete a user/ extension:
• Enable a newly added user.
• Enable a previously disabled user.
• Account Administrator would want to disable a User's access temporarily.
• Delete a disabled user that will no longer be in use.Enable UsersDisable UsersDelete Users
You will know that a User is disabled
when it shows a Red X
on its Status. To enable
a disabled User, click Enable
. When the User is enabled
, it should show a Green Check
on its status.
Account Administrators can temporarily disable a User's access, if an employee goes on vacation, for example. You can also permanently delete a User
Disabled Users will not be able to make and receive calls, access their account online or use mobile applications.
2. Go to Admin Portal, and then click Users.
3. Click the Disable button on the user you want to disable.
4. A confirmation window will appear, click Yes to proceed.
1. You must first Disable the User
that you wish to delete.
2. Click the Delete
button on the user you want to delete.