Create a Bulk Replacement Order
1. Log in to your RingCentral Online Account > Admin Portal > Phone System > Phones & Devices > User Phones.
2. Click the icon with 3 dots > Click Replace Devices.
3. Select the devices that you want to replace, and then click Next.
4. Select the devices that you want to replace by ticking the box next to the device. Click Replace.
- If you want to replace just one device on this page, hover your mouse over the device, then click the Replace link on the right-hand side.
5. Select the phone that you want to use from the list, and then click Add to Cart. Specify the number of devices that you want to order under QTD. Click Add.
NOTE: You can switch through tabs, Recently Bought, Desktop Phones and Other Phones to view the selection of phones.
6. The page is redirected to the list of devices to be replaced, with their corresponding replacement. Click Edit if want to change the phone that will replace your original device. Click Next to proceed.
7. Select Shipping Address from the dropdown list, or enter New Shipping Address.
- If you are replacing multiple devices, you can choose to ship each device to different addresses. Select the particular device on the list, and then click on Create Shipping Group.
8. You will see the summary of Shipping Address at the bottom of the page. Click Next.
9. On the acknowledgement and authorization for the itemized charges page, tick the box to Confirm. Click Next.