Set up Users and Groups to Automatically Record Calls
1. Log in as an Administrator to the RingCentral Online account.
2. Go to Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > Call Recording.
3. Make sure that Automatic Call Recording is Enabled. Click Edit under Extensions to Record.
4. You will see the tabs for your Users, Call Queues, Shared Lines, Paging Only and Limited Extensions.
Tick the corresponding checkboxes for user/s or group extensions whose calls you want to be automatically recorded, then click Save.
IMPORTANT: If the Users belong to a Call Queue, you need to enable Automatic Call Recording on the Call Queue to make sure that all incoming calls from the Call Queue is automatically recorded for the Users.
NOTE: You can only automatically record incoming calls on your Call Queue, Shared Lines, and Paging Only extensions.
5. You will be redirected to the previous screen, click Save.
Continue to the next section to set up additional Automatic Call Recording options.