RingCentral for Outlook - Installation
NOTE: Make sure that you have administrator privileges on your computer in order to install RingCentral for Outlook.
1. Open the RingCentral for Outlook product page.
2. Scroll down and look for Download now, which is located on the right side of the page.
Click Unsure which one to get? to check your Outlook's version.
NOTE: Skip this step and go to Step 3 if you know the version of your Outlook.
3. Download the latest version of RingCentral for Outlook installation file:
• Click Download 64 bit for Outlook version 64-bit or 86-bit.
• Click Download 32 bit for Outlook version 32 bit.
4. Close Microsoft Outlook.
5. Run the installation .MSI file and follow the prompts.
6. Open Microsoft Outlook. The app appears on the right side when it is properly installed.
RingCentral for Outlook | Overview
RingCentral for Outlook - Log in
RingCentral for Outlook - Use