Generate Queue Activity Report
1. Log in as an Account administrator to your RingCentral Online Account.
2. Go to Reports > Historical Reports.
3. Click QUEUE ACTIVITY.
4. Select your preferred date range. — Click the Date Filter box which displays Last 7 days by default. Click GO to proceed.
NOTE: Data loading may take a while.
5. Click EXPAND to view filtering options.
6. Click Select Queues.
NOTE: Click Clear All to reset the filters.
7. Tick the box before the Queue name, then click Done.
• Use the Search box to easily find a Call queue group.
• Use the Filter drop-down right next to the Search box to further filter the list.
• Switch between views by clicking Show All or Show Selected.
• Use the Show drop-down box to view 10, 25, 50, or 100 names on one page.
• Use the page navigator right next to the Show drop-down box to jump to a different page.
8. Click Apply All. The page will refresh and display a Report based on Queue activity.
9. Save or export your Report.
NOTE: This step is optional. You may save Reports if you regularly generate the same data.