Generate Phone Number Report
1. Log in as an Account administrator to your RingCentral Online Account
2. Go to Reports
> Historical Reports
3. Click PHONE NUMBER
4. Select your preferred date range. — Click the Date Filter box which displays Last 7 days
by default. Click GO
Data loading may take a while.
5. Click EXPAND
to view filtering options.
6. Click Select Numbers
7. Tick the box before the Number/s, then click Done
• Use the Search box to easily find a Number.
• Switch between views by clicking Show All or Show Selected.
• Use the Show drop-down box to view 10, 25, 50, or 100 names on one page.
• Use the page navigator right next to the Show drop-down box to jump to a different page.
8. Click Apply All
The page will refresh and display a Report based on phone numbers dialed.
9. Save or export your Report
This step is optional. You may save Reports if you regularly generate the same data.