Point of Contact (POC) - Create New for Inbound Phone
1. Click Routing → Points of Contact.
2. Click Create New and select Single Point of Contact.
3. For the Media Type, select Phone Call.
4. Enter a value in the Name field.
5. For Point of Contact, select a DNIS from the drop-down list.
6. Select the skill you want to handle the calls routed through this point of contact.
7. Select the phone Script through which the calls from this point of contact should be routed.
8. (OPTIONAL) Click the IVR Reporting Enabled check box.
9. Click Create Point of Contact.
Point of Contact (POC) - Overview | RingCentral Contact Center
Point of Contact (POC) - Edit Existing | RingCentral Contact Center