Deskphones - Add a Digital Line for your 3rd Party/BYOD phone
You must have Administrator access in order to proceed with the steps below. Access to add a Digital Line or phone number is limited to the following Administrator roles:
• Super Admin
• Phone System Admin
• Custom Roles with access to Phone System > Phones & Devices
1. Go to Admin Portal
> Phone System
> Phones & Devices
2. Under the User Phones tab, click Add Device.
3. Select the location where the phone will be used (Domestic or International), and then click Next
4. Click the name of the person/extension who will use the phone, and then click Next
5. Under Other Phones
, select Existing Phone
, and then click Add to Cart
6. Click Next
7. Select a phone number and assign it to the phone that you are going to provision, then click Next
8. Select from your list or enter a new Emergency Address, assign it to the Existing Phone, then click Next
. Ensure that the Emergency Address matches the phone's actual location.
9. Assign a shipping address to the Existing Phone, then click Next
10. The Confirmation page will show the current charge as well as the recurring charges, tax, charges and fees for this Additional RingCentral Service. Tick the box to acknowledge and accept the charges, then click Next
11. You can Print
your Billing Statement or click Done
to close the window.