For customers using Google Chrome who need to create a conference call with multiple parties, this feature provides an in-app mechanism to add new parties to the conference call. Seamlessly add up to 10 participants to your RingCentral active call.
This feature is available and turned on by default, no special installation required. This is a feature that is used in-app during an active call.
How to use
1. Click the Add button to add another party to the conference call.
2. Enter the other party’s phone number and click the green Call button.
3. Once the phone number is called, the option to Mute or Hold the call is shown before the party accepts the call.
4. The call is then accepted, and the option to Merge this call in the conference is available. Click the Merge button.
5. Three-way conference call is now created. Steps can then be repeated to include more parties to the conference call.