Analytics and Reporting Tools | RingCentral Contact Center
RingCentral Contact Center offers a wide range of analytics and reporting tools that provide the level of in-depth information you need to make business-critical decisions about your call center. With our flexible reports, you can see how your call center is handling the overall customer experience, as well as monitor the ongoing performance of your agents. Plus you’ll be able to dig deep to gain a better understanding of changing call trends.
With up-to-the-minute data accessed through easily customizable dashboards—or downloaded to the analytics tool of your choice—you’ll be better equipped to address business issues in your call center as they happen.
• Dashboard - allows you to view both real-time and historical information so that you can quickly see what is happening in your contact center and act accordingly. Each dashboard contains one or more Widgets Overview: self-contained modules with specific functionality. You can determine the specific information in your dashboard by selecting which widgets you choose to display.
• Prebuilt reports - Reporting enables you to view information about employee performance, diagnostics, and how your contact center is functioning. The contact center platform provides many different system reports that exist in your environment by default. With the information provided, you can make important financial decisions and make your contact center more efficient.
• Custom reports - lets you create report templates that you can use to assess personal performance, present statistics to leadership, or archive results. You can attach the report templates to a schedule so that reports generate automatically on a recurring schedule or at a single moment that you specify. You can also run a report template manually to generate the report on demand.
When you create a custom report template, you can choose the features and metrics rendered in the report, the order in which they appear, the interval at which the report measures the metrics, and apply filters to limit the information that appears in the report. You can organize reports in the Report Template table according to Category. Many default categories come with the features, but you can also create your own custom categories by which to organize your reports.
• Data Download - Data download is a type of customized reporting that pulls raw data from the data warehouse and displays it in a comma-delimited, tab-delimited, or XML-formatted report with the option for headers and to append the day's date to the file name. Data Download reports enable you to take raw data from the data warehouse to modify the data as needed or to create pivot table reports.
• Direct Data Access - Direct Data Access provides a secure connection from Microsoft Excel to the platform data for customizable reporting and analytics using your existing user credentials.
Direct Access utilizes Microsoft Excel as its primary tool for generating data outputs. In order to gain the full benefit of this feature, the ideal user should be someone in a data analyst role (or similar) with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel features including, but not limited to:
• Creating and Managing PivotTables and related functionality
• Using the Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) language
• PowerView Reports
NOTE: Support of this product is limited to initial setup and connection to the data model and data related questions. No level of support or training pertaining to Microsoft Excel features and functionality will be provided by RingCentral. For questions related to Microsoft Excel, please refer to Microsoft's external training and documentation resources.