Meetings - Join a Meeting from RingCentral App (Glip)
i. If you are not logged in
ii. If your are logged in
If you are not logged in
1. Tap Join and enter the Meeting ID of the meeting that you want to join.
You can also edit your Name, enable or disable your Audio and Video.
2. Tap Join.
If your are logged in
1. Tap Meetings > Join.
3. Enter the Meeting ID of the meeting that you want to join.
4. Tap the Video or Camera button to join the meeting.
• If there is a scheduled meeting, just tap on the meeting that you want to join and then tap Join or Pair. You can also tap Delete to delete the scheduled meeting.
• You can also tap the Kebab icon and tap Dial In to join. Tapping the Kebab icon on the upper-right corner of the screen also allows you to tap Pair to pair and join a Rooms system.
NOTE: Tapping on a Meeting invite/link from your mobile device's Calendar or from any app will still continue to launch RingCentral Meetings app. You may need to install RingCentral Meetings app if you want to join from your mobile device's Calendar or from any app.
Meetings - Launch from RingCentral App (Glip) | RingCentral
RingCentral Meetings - Overview
RingCentral Meetings - Links