Central - Force Logout Agent using Central Dashboard
These steps are useful when you experience issues related to:
• User left for the day and is unable to logout of agent application.
• User is unable to change states in agent application / Stuck agent.
• Agent Application (Thin Agent / Power Agent / MAX)
• Central Dashboard
How to Force Logout Agent using Central Dashboard?
1. In Central Dashboard, locate the Agent List widget.
2. Double-click on the name of the agent.
3. Click Force Logout
4. Click Yes
Note: You can also force disconnect an agent through the Active Agent Report in Central. If you are using the Supervisor, you can also force disconnect an agent out of MAX.