How to select and manage dial-in countries
You can do the following when you tap Schedule > Dial-In Country.
Add dial-in country number/s
1. Tap the Plus button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap on the countries that you want to add. Selected countries will have a check mark.
3. Tap the Check icon to confirm.
• You will see your selected dial-in numbers in Schedule > Dial-In Country section.
• You can tap, hold, and drop to reorder the view of the dial-in numbers.
• The selected country dial-in numbers will show in your invitation email. The way you sorted the dial-in numbers in the Dial-In Country section will also reflect in your invitation email.
Remove dial-in country number/s
1. Tap the Pencil icon on the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. Tick on the check box beside the country you want to remove from the list.
3. Tap the Trash Bin icon to confirm, and then tap the Back or Arrow-left button to continue scheduling your meeting.
You can continue scheduling your meeting. See RingCentral Meetings Embedded - Schedule a Meeting from RingCentral App - Android.
RingCentral Meetings Embedded - Launch from RingCentral App Mobile