How do I add user extensions without an assigned phone?
1. Log in to your RingCentral account.
2. On the Admin Portal page, click Users.
3. Click Add User.
4. Once the Add Users window appears, select Domestic, and then click Next.
5. Select Add Users Without Phones.
6. Enter the Number of Users. Select the State and Area Code if you wish to assign direct phone numbers to these extensions. Adding a direct phone number at this stage is optional.
7. Click Add, then click Next.
8. Tick the checkbox to confirm that you have read and understood the charges, and authorize the monthly recurring charges (if direct phone numbers were added).
9. Click Next.
7. Click Print to save a hard copy of the order. Click Done otherwise.
8. A dialog box appears stating the order is being processed and that a confirmation email will be sent to the email address of the Super Admin. Click OK.
1. Added Users will have their own extension numbers. The extension numbers can only be modified once the Users have been activated.
2. Selecting International lets you add a RingCentral Global Office Number.
3. Check your email for the Order Confirmation to complete the order process.
4. Extensions will be added to the unassigned extensions list.
5. To assign the extension to a User, the Administrator must go to the unassigned extensions list and manually fill out the User's details. See Activating an Unassigned User Extension for details.