How to resolve the error, "Please check your network connection and try again" when logging in to RingCentral Meetings
Users are unable to log in to the RingCentral Meetings app and gets the error, "Please check your network connection and try again."
This error may appear when you have updated your Mac OS X Sierra to Mac OS X Mojave 10.14.3
1. On your Mac computer, click the Search option which is located at the top corner of the screen.
2. Search for ‘~/Library/Preferences/’, then select Preferences. This opens up the Finder.
3. In the Finder, search for the file named ZoomChat.plist.
4. Right-click on ZoomChat.plist, then select Move to Trash.
5. Uninstall RingCentral Meetings.
6. Back in the Finder, go to Applications. Find RingCentral Meetings, right-click then select Move to Trash.
7. (If Applicable) Uninstall Zoom.
8. Back in Finder, go to Applications. Find Zoom.us, right-click then select Move to Trash.
7. Right-click on the Trash Can which is located at the bottom right corner of the screen. Select Empty Trash.
8. Restart your Mac.
9. Download RingCentral Meetings and reinstall.