How to create and attach attachments on a task on your RingCentral App (Glip) - iOS
1. In a conversation stream, tap the Plus (+) button > New Task.
2. Enter Task Name.
3. Add Assignee/s.
4. Set the Start Date and Due Date of your task.
• You can also set the Due Time and frequency of the task with the Repeat option.
5. Set Complete When. This marks a task complete when Checked, Checked by all assignees, or 100% done.
6. Tap Add Attachment.
You can attach the following:
7. You can also set other optional settings:
• Section - This is like a category for your task in the conversation stream.
• Add a description - A short description on what your task is all about.
8. Tap Done on the upper-right corner of the screen to add new task.
How to edit task and edit/delete attachment
1. Tap on the created task, and then tap Edit.
2. Scroll down to Attachments.
• From here, you can tap Add Attachment to add another.
• To delete attachment/s, tap Edit, tap the minus icon, and then tap Delete. Tap Done on the Attachments section to confirm.
3. You can also modify other sections before tapping Done on the upper-right corner of the Edit Task screen.
Use Case Scenario
A teacher creates a New Task in RingCentral App - iOS for students to review learning materials and provide feedback. The teacher can attach all the materials directly to task. The teacher can also edit the materials in the task.