How to start RingCentral Meetings using the RingCentral MS Teams bot?
1. In the new conversation box, type @RingCentral.
2. Click RingCentral under Suggestions.
3. Under What can I do? Select Meet to start RC meeting.
NOTE: You can also type @RingCentral, press the space bar once and type Meet.
4. Click or Press Enter.
5. The RingCentral bot will respond with a message with the following information and options:
• Meeting ID - generated numbers upon setting RingCentral Meetings.
• Dial In Number - reflects the number which the Host and Participants will call to join the RC Meeting.
• Global Numbers Button - Click to open a window showing the list of international numbers.
• Join Button - click to be able to join the meeting.
6. Click the Join button.
RingCentral for MS Teams - Overview
RingCentral for MS Teams - Call Command
RingCentral for MS Teams - Help Command