RingCentral App - Android - Manage Call Logs
In your RingCentral App - Android, tap the More or Hamburger icon on the upper-left corner, and then tap Phone. From here you can check your All Calls, Missed, Voicemail and Fax.
Tap the All Calls tab to see your inbound and outbound, as well as missed calls. You can also tap the Missed tab to just view your missed calls.
• You can just tap on a call log to call back the recipient.
• Tap on the i icon beside the call log, and then tap Block Number to block the recipient. You can also tap text, call or fax (if unavailable) the recipient from this screen.
Tap on the Voicemail tab to view all of your voicemails, and then tap on a voicemail log do to the following:
• Tap Play to listen to the voicemail.
• Tap the Speaker button to adjust the voicemail volume.
• Tap the Message button to sent a message.
• Tap the green Phone button to call the one who sent the voicemail.
• Tap the Trash Bin button to delete the voicemail.
• Tap the Flag button to mark the voicemail as important.
• You can also tap the left and right arrow buttons to check the previous and next voicemails.
Tap Fax > Filter > All below the Fax tab to view all types of faxes. You can also filter Sent, Received, Draft and Failed faxes.
• Tap the Plus > New Fax on the bottom-right corner to send a new fax.
• Tap on a fax, whether from the All, Received, Sent or Draft tab, to view the contents of your fax.
• Tap the Kebab or the vertical ellipsis button on the upper-right corner to Delete, Open In..., Forward as Fax, or Mark as Unread.
• You can also tap on the Recipient name to see recipient details of the fax. You can also tap Block Number to block the recipient from here.
• Tap the Kebab or the vertical ellipsis button on the upper-right corner, and then tap Forward as Fax to forward. See RingCentral App - Android - Forward as Fax to learn more.
Delete Call Logs
• You will see the Trash Bin icon at the upper-right corner on All Calls and Missed tabs. Tap it if you want to delete your call logs, and then tap Clear All to confirm.
• You can also delete logs one-by-one. Long press on a call log or multiple call logs, and then tap the Trash Bin button at the upper-right corner to confirm deletion.
• To delete Voicemail and Fax one-by-one, go to the Voicemail or Fax tab, long press on a log, and then tap Delete.
RingCentral App - iOS - Manage Call Logs
RingCentral App - Telephony Overview
RingCentral App - Mobile - Activate Telephony
RingCentral App - Mobile - Make Calls with Telephony