RingCentral Meetings is a Cloud Video Conferencing service that unifies HD video conferencing, mobility, and web meetings together as a free cloud service. RingCentral Meetings gives you the power to video conference and web share, as part of your complete business communications solution. Hold face-to-face meetings in high definition and share your desktop or documents with anyone, anytime, anywhere.
What's new in RingCentral Meetings 5.4?
RingCentral Meetings Dashboard
Provides Administrators with a quick snapshot of the overall usage of meetings within the organization. This allows Administrators to view account-wide usage data and analyze issues for occurred events. See RingCentral Meetings Dashboard Overview for more information.
RingCentral Meetings Settings
Provides Administrators and Users with more granular control of the user experience of RingCentral Meetings. This section in the online account features control-enablement of new features to better manage changes in the user experience for Hosts and Participants of a meeting.
See the following links to learn more:
RingCentral Meetings: Customizing the Host's Meeting Settings *
RingCentral Meetings: Configuring the Settings for the Account and Users
* Also features Host Key and Invitation Email Template for Hosts
RingCentral Meetings Breakout Rooms
A feature that is ideal for dividing meetings Participants to smaller groups for discussion, activities or training. See RingCentral Meetings: Breakout Rooms for more information.
RingCentral Meetings New Meetings Controls
New Meetings controls are available for Hosts and Users. Once enabled in the RingCentral online account, controls will be available during a meeting.
See respective articles that feature the new Meetings controls:
• RingCentral Meetings for Desktop Host Controls
• Breakout rooms
• Meeting Co-Host
• Waiting Room
• Attendee on Hold
• Closed Caption
• Auto Saving Chat
• Far End Camera Control
• Attendee Attention Tracking
• Play Entry/Exit Chime
• Remote Support
• Automatic Recording
NOTE: To learn more about Remote Support, see RingCentral Meetings: Remote Support.
• RingCentral Meetings: Configuring the Meetings for Desktop Settings
• Audio Enhancements
• Screen Sharing with Meetings windows
• Virtual Background / Green Screen
• Scheduling and Updating Meetings with RingCentral Meetings for Desktop
• Meetings Audio: 3rd-party Audio Conference
• Sign-in User can Join this Meeting
RingCentral Meetings 5.4 Other Enhancements
• Increase in Participants support for RingCentral Webinar and Large Meetings
• Improved login experience from RingCentral Meetings mobile app
• Outlook Plugin Update
RingCentral Meetings Links
RingCentral Meetings Overview
RingCentral Meetings Frequently Asked Questions