Setting Up your Hold Music
1. Go to Settings > Screening, Greeting & Hold Music.
2. On User Hours, make sure Hold Music is enabled. Click Edit to configure.
A pop-up window will appear.
3. Click Set Audio to select from Ringtones, Music, or Custom.
• Ringtones -
When you select Ringtones
, callers will hear a regular ringing sound while their call is connected.• Music -
When you select Music
, you can select from the pre-set music on the drop-down list. You can click the Play
button to hear a sample.
• Custom - When you select Custom, you can upload your custom hold music
File is limited to 20 mb file size, must be .mp3 or .wav, and be in the following Compression Formats: CCITT u-Law (G711a), 8kHz, 8 bit, mono, or PCM, 8kHz, 16 bit, mono.
4. Click Done to save Set Audio on Hold Music.
5: .Click to confirm.
QUICK TIP: If you have customized your business or company hours, you may also follow the same steps for After Hours. If Call screening is OFF because the User is set to take messages only or is set to play announcements when called after hours, enable the call screening options on Call Handling and change the answering mode. See Configure a User's Call Forwarding to learn more.