How to get SAML trace in 57.0.4 version of Firefox
1. The 57.0.4 version of Firefox has a SAML trace tool available. Download and install it from this link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/saml-tracer/
It will show as an orange icon in the upper right corner of the browser.
2. Go to the SSO login page.
3. Then launch the SAML trace tool by clicking on the icon in the upper right hand corner. This window will popup:
4. Initiate the SSO login.
5. Within the trace tool, go to the lowest orange SAML icon in the upper window and click on it, then click on the SAML tab in the lower window.
6. Right click within the upper window and chose “Select All”. This will highlight all the content in the upper window as well as the content of the SAML tab in the lower window.
7. Copy and paste the selected data into a Notepad ++ text editor. Notepad ++ keeps all of the line breaks which makes reading the trace much cleaner and easier.
You can download the free Notepad ++ text editor from this link: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.5.3.html