Set a User's Hours of Operation and Time Zone - Admin
1. Log in as an Administrator to your RingCentral account.
2. Under Admin Portal, go to Users > User List. You will be able to see the list of Users in your account. Click on the name of the User that you wish to modify.
3. Click on User Details > Settings and Permissions.
4. Go to User Hours, click on Edit.
5. Set User Hours to any of the two options, and click Save.
• 24 hours - Select if you want incoming calls handled the same way all the time, every day.
• Specify hours - Select if you want incoming calls handled differently when your business is open and when it's closed. Once you have set your preferred Hours, click Save.
6. Go to Regional Settings, click Edit.
7. Set your preferred Time Zone and Time Format, and then click Save.
NOTE: The hours of operation and time zone you on the user's extension settings will sync with their assigned deskphones and RingCentral Phone. For more information, go to Polycom Phones - Set or Change Date and Time.