Inviting International Participants with Email
When you're outside the United States, use these regional Dial-In numbers to start or join a Conferencing call. Your Host and Participants codes remain the same.
NOTE: You can use 267-930-4000 as the Audio Conferencing Dial-In number. The new number will appear on your new audio conference invitations and during the conference. See Audio Conferencing | USA Local Dial-In Numbers | RingCentral for more information.
1. Log in to the RingCentral Online account.
2. Click the Conference button.
3. Click the Select button below International Dial-in Numbers.
NOTE: You can skip this step if you have no international Participants.
4. Select a country from the list, then click Done.
NOTE: For the complete list of International Dial-In Numbers, go to Audio Conferencing | International Dial-In Numbers | RingCentral.
5. Click Invite with Email to send a conference invitation to your international participants.
6. Enter the email address/es of your international participant/s, then send the invitation.
Audio Conferencing | Touch Tone Commands | RingCentral