RingCentral Meetings Dashboard Tabs
The RingCentral Meetings Dashboard provides Administrators with a quick snapshot of the overall usage of meetings within the organization. This allows Administrators to view account-wide usage data and analyze issues for occurred events.
The RingCentral Meetings Dashboard is comprised of the following tabs.
The Dashboard presents an overview of the following data on a given period of time.
• Active Users
• Room Connector Ports Usage
• Top 10 Users By Meeting Minutes
• Usage by Meetings / Meeting Minutes / Participants
• Top 10 Locations By Meeting Participants
• Devices By Meetings
• Versions By Client
RingCentral Rooms Section
• Top 25 RingCentral Rooms with issues / Top 25 issues of RingCentral Rooms / Top 25 meeting minutes of RingCentral Rooms
• Versions By RingCentral Room / RingCentral Room Controller
The Meetings tab displays the details of Live and Past Meetings.
Click the Meeting ID to view the details of a particular Meeting.
The Meeting Details displays the Participants, Device used, IP Address, Location, Network Type, Join Time, and Leave Time.
NOTE: An Administrator may join a live Meeting by clicking the following: Live Meetings > Meeting ID > Join as an assistant.
The RingCentral Rooms tab displays all the Rooms that were created.
Click the Room Name to view the meeting history and details of each meeting.
The Room Connector tab shows the Room Connector Ports Usage Hour by Hour.
The Webinars tab displays the information for Live and Past Webinars for the selected period.
RingCentral Meetings - Dashboard Overview