Checking the Shipping Status of Ordered Phones
Administrators and Users with administrator access can check the delivery status of ordered and replaced phones via the online account.
The shipment status can be tracked in any of the following sections.
1. Phone System section
2. Billing section
IMPORTANT: You need to log in as an Administrator to your RingCentral Online account to follow the steps below.
Checking the shipping status on the Phone System section
1. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Phones & Devices.
2. Click the tab where the device to track is under.
• User Phones - This section shows that phones that are assigned to your User's extension.
• Common phones - Common phones are shared phones in which users can log-in with their credentials to start using it.
• Paging Devices - This section lets you view the provisioning information for paging devices.
• Shared Lines - This section lets you view the list of devices assigned to a particular Shared Lines group.
• Unassigned - These are phones in your stockpile. You can set up and assign these phones to new users.
3. Click Check Progress on the device that you wish to track.
A window will appear stating the Order Number, Date when it was placed or received, and the Order Status. Click OK to close.
NOTE: Click on "Track it" to redirect to the courier's tracking page.
Checking the shipping status on the Billing section
Go to Admin Portal > Billing > Device Orders.
Any orders you have should appear on this page. Click View Order to see more information.
More information will be shown. Click View Device List to see the list of devices.
The Device List shows the following information.
When your order has arrived, see Deskphones | Connecting your RingCentral Desk Phone to your Network | RingCentral for instructions on how to set it up.
For any issues with your order or changes on your shipping information, you may contact support. Have the following information on hand:
• Order Number
• Shipping Address on order