Checking the Shipping Status of Ordered Phones
Administrators and Users with administrator access can check the delivery status of ordered and replaced phones via the online account. There are two (2) ways to track your shipment:
Via Phone System
1. Under Admin Portal
, select the Phone System
tab, and then click Phones & Devices
2. Under Phones & Devices, you will see five (5) tabs. Click on the tab where the device you wish to track is under.
• User Phones - This section shows that phones that are assigned to your User's extension.
• Common phones - Common phones are shared phones in which users can log-in with their credentials to start using it.
• Unassigned - These are phones in your stock pile. You can set up and assign these phones to new users.
3. Click Check Progress on the device that you wish to track.
A window will appear stating the Order Number, Date when it was placed or received, and the Order Status. Click OK to close.
NOTE: Click on "Track it" to redirect to the courier's tracking page
Under Admin Portal, select the Billing tab, and then click Device Orders.
Any orders you have should appear on this page.