RingCentral Tech Support – How to Open a Case
1. Go to success.ringcentral.com, click Contact Support.
2. Click Open a Case.
3. You will be asked to log in your RingCentral Online Account credentials.
4. When you have logged in your credentials, you will be redirected to the New Case form. You will be asked to verify your contact information.
• If the information is accurate, tick the Yes checkbox.
5. In the I Need Assistance With section, click the drop-down arrow to select the product area of your concern.
6. In the Severity Level section, click the drop-down arrow to select the severity level of your concern. Click Severity Definitions to guide you on the appropriate security level for your concern.
7. Enter a title or subject of your concern in the Subject field and provide the details of your concern in the Description field. Click Next when done.
8. After completing the New Case form, a pop-up window will appear to verify your contact email address. You may enter an alternate email address to receive the updates for the case. Click Next.
9. Before completely submitting your case, you will be given a list of recommended articles which is based on the category selected and the subject indicated on the New Case form.
• If your concern is answered on the recommended articles or if you want to edit the subject of your concern, click Yes, Go Back.
• If there are no articles which address the concern, click No, Submit Case.
A confirmation page will display that the case has been submitted with a corresponding Case Number. The case will be put on queue and be provided a response within 24 hours. You may also add comments and attach files that could provide more information on the submitted case.
To check your case status, see Check Case Status. For any critical issue affecting all users or assistance opening a case, call for live phone support. See RingCentral Tech Support and Hours.