2. Go to Users > User List
3. Select the User you want to configure then go to Phones & Numbers > Numbers
. Click Edit
on the right of the number you want to configure.NOTE:
Found also on this tab is the Add Direct Number
button, for more information on adding a direct number go to: Admin: Add a Direct Virtual Number to a User
4. On the Direct Number screen, you may configure the following:
• Number Type
- The number type controls what activity the phone number can receive. Selecting "Voice and Fax
" enables the phone number to accept both phone calls and faxes. Selecting "Voice only
" enables the phone number to receive phone calls only. Selecting "Fax only" enables the phone number to receive faxes only.
• Calls to this number will be connected to
- Configure where if the calls to this number will connect to the Auto-Receptionist or an Extension. NOTE:
Selecting Auto-Receptionist will transfer the number to your Company Numbers and selecting a different extension will transfer the number to that extension's direct number/s.
• Delete number
- Click this button to initiate the number deletion process.
5. Click Save
to save your changes.