Configure User and After Hours - Admin
Configuring a User's User or After Hours
1. Go to Users > Users list
2. Under Users with Extension, click on the User that you wish to configure.
3. Click User Details
4. Go to Settings & Permissions
, click Edit
under User Hours
A pop-up window will appear.
5. Select from the following options:
• 24 hours / 7 days a week - Select if you want incoming calls handled the same way all the time, every day.
• Custom Hours - Select if you want incoming calls handled differently when your business is open and when it's closed. Selecting this option will enable you to configure your After Hours settings.
When set, the User Hours
on the Screening, Greeting & Hold Music
and Call Handling & Forwarding
settings will follow the 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM timeframe during Weekdays. The Afters Hours
settings will follow the 6:01 PM to 8:59 AM timeframe of the next day during weekdays and throughout the Weekend.
Configuring your own User or After Hours via your own Extension Settings
When you have set custom hours, Users may have different settings for their User and After Hours for Screening, Greeting & Hold Music and Call Handling & Forwarding settings. See the links below to learn more.
Screening, Greeting & Hold Music