Contacts - Import Personal Contacts list
You will need to Export your RingCentral extension's Personal Contacts list
first. This file will serve as a template. You will then have to use the same csv file (exported_adress_book.csv) that you have downloaded from your account to list the contacts that you want to add into your RingCentral extension's Personal Contacts list. When adding your contacts, the sheet should have the same format and tabs. DO NOT CHANGE, ADD or DELETE columns from this file. After listing the contacts, save the csv file using another filename.
This article assumes that you are already logged Into your RingCentral Account
1. Click Contacts. If you are an Administrator, you will need to hover your mouse over Admin Settings, and then click My Extension in order to see the Contacts button.
2. Select Personal.
3. Click Import.
4. Choose what you would like to do with duplicate records. You have 3 options:
• Overwrite existing record with the new record.
• Keep the current existing record and add new record imported from import file.
• Keep the current existing record and ignore record in import file.
5. Click the Upload button. Locate and select the file from your hard drive.