RingCentral Paging Overview
• Increase communication efficiency. Broadcast announcements, as well as emergency alerts, to the entire organization or selected peers.
• Eliminating the need to call individual employees with the same message.
• Easy creating/adding/modifying paging group over the cloud, anywhere, anytime.
• 100% SIP digital paging devices compatible. Save cost from installing additional converters for analog devices.
• Flexible options for grouping desk phone and/or paging devices based on your business needs.
• No additional cost by using existing IP desk phones.
Supported Paging Devices
• Polycom, Cisco and Yealink deskphones. See list of supported paging devices.
• CyberData V2 Ceiling speakers (for indoor) and V2 Paging amplifiers (for outdoor use)
• Cyberdata V3 Paging Server with Nightringer function
Add a Paging Only Group
1. On the Admin Portal page, click Groups under Phone System.
2. Click Paging Only tab and then, click the New Paging Only button.
3. Enter your preferred Extension Number and Group Name in the provided fields and then, click Save.
4. Click Yes to configure it immediately. You will immediately be redirected to the Paging extension you have created.
On the Info page you can modify the Extension Number, Group Name, and disable/enable the extension.
On the Paging page you can modify the Devices to receive page or select the Users allowed to page this group.
Select the devices to receive pages
1. Click Paging, then click Devices to receive page.
2. You will be able to see the list of Devices to Receive Page.
• Tick the box on the left to select the phone from the list.
• Click Save when done.
Select the Users allowed to page the Group
4. Follow the instructions on the page and click Done.
If your device is provisioned correctly, the Status on your Device Details will show Online.