Set your Emergency Dialing Address on the RingCentral Phone Mobile
You must enter the physical location of your RingCentral phone. Emergency dispatchers (Emergency Call Service) will send emergency first responders to this exact location when you call 911 (US), 112 (UK), or 999 (UK) for help.
Be sure to update this address every time you move your phone to a different location to make sure you can be found during an emergency. If you do not update your Registered Location, any emergency call you make using RingCentral's VoIP service will be routed based on your previously provided Registered Location and therefore may not be routed to the appropriate emergency responder for your current location.
1. Launch and log into your RingCentral Phone Mobile.
2. Tap your Profile Picture located at the top left.
3. Go to Extension Settings > User Info.
4. Tap the Phones & Numbers tab.
5. Select the phone that want to modify from the list.
In the example below, Jane Anderson has 2 phones and we want to set the Emergency Dialing Address for her Cisco desk phone.
6. Tap Emergency Dialing Address
7. Enter the phone's Physical Location, and then tap Save
. IMPORTANT: DO NOT to include special characters in the Customer Name field. NOTE:
If you plan to use your phone outside of the United States (US account) or Canada (Canadian account), click on the link at the bottom instead.
Agree to the Out of Country Terms and Conditions, and then tap Save
8. You will see the Phone Details screen. Tap Save
9. Tap Save