IVR - Import or Record Audio Prompts | RingCentral
NOTE: You need to be an Administrator to perform the following steps below.
1. Log in to your RingCentral Online Account.
2. Click Auto-Receptionist under Phone System and then, click Prompts Library.
3. On the Prompts Library you have the following options:
• Import Prompts
- Click on the Import Prompt
button to import a .mp3 or .wav format from your local computer. Use this if you already have a pre-recorded file in mp3 or WAV format.
• Record Prompts
- Click Record Prompts
to record new prompts over the phone or using your computer's microphone.
• Record Prompts Professionally
- Click Choose the voice that reflects your brand
. You will be redirected to the Snap Recordings Website
, where you can click on Get Started
or Start a Chat
with a Snap Recordings representative.
• Download Prompts
- Click on the Download
button on the right side of your listed audio prompt.
• Delete Prompts - Tick on the checkbox of your listed audio prompt and click the Delete button.
Setting up the Multi-level IVR