The RingCentral desktop app has a Fax feature that allows you to send and receive faxes. This feature is available to all RingCentral customers. Follow the steps below to send a fax using the RingCentral for desktop app.
Click the Compose Fax icon at the bottom panel.
Fill out the fields provided for your Fax message.
- Enter the fax number of the the recipient, or you can select a contact by pressing the plus
icon.• Cover Page
- You can select from the list of cover page templates if you wish to have a Cover Page Note
sent, along with your fax attachment. You can click the view
icon to see the sample template. Select None if you do not want to include a Fax Cover Page. • Name
- Enter the fax recipient's name.• Company
- Enter the fax recipient's company.• Note
- Enter your message in the text box provided.• Attach
- You can attach Supported Files
in your fax message. • Scan
- You can scan a document to attach it to your fax message.• Send Later
- This feature allows you to set a specific date and time the fax message will be sent.
Click Send now, or Send Later.
If you choose to send your fax later, you can select the Date
when want to send your fax message, and then click Schedule Send
to add the fax message to your Outbox
. The fax message will be sent automatically on your specified date and time.