and Text Messages
can be accessed at RingCentral for Desktop. Follow these steps when accessing your messages on the RingCentral for Desktop app.
Launch RingCentral for Desktop.
Click the Message you need to open.
- opens a voicemail message
- opens a fax message
- opens a text message
- opens a group message
Here you can read a brief transcription of your voicemail message through the Voicemail Preview feature
, listen to a voicemail message, view a fax message, call the sender, send the sender a text message, delete, download, mark the message as unread or block the sender.
- Plays the voicemail message
- allows you to view the fax message
- lets you to call the one who left the message
- lets you send a short message to the caller
- deletes the voicemail or fax message
- lets you save the voicemail or fax message
- lets you mark the message as unread
- blocks the number of the person who sent the messageQUICK TIP:
View Voicemail messages, Fax and Text Messages by clicking the appropriate tab.
Downloading Voicemail and Fax Messages From the RingCentral Online AccountVoicemail to Text Overview