TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. What is RingCentral for Zendesk Cloud App?
2. Can I disable this feature for individual users?
3. What browsers are supported?
4. If I have a RingCentral account, do I automatically get the RingCentral forZendesk Cloud app?
5. I can’t see the RingCentral App when I login to RingCentral for Zendesk cloud app. Does it require some special permission?
6. Can I use the same App across multiple RingCentral for Zendesk cloud app instances?
7. Can I use the same App across multiple browsers (IE and Firefox, for example)?
8. Why can’t I make a call to myself, and the incoming call features are not working?
9. The search results are not displaying records that match the caller ID. How do I solve this issue?
RingCentral for Zendesk Cloud App is a CRM platform integrated in your RingCentral phone system. This improves workflow and increases productivity by creating new records, one-click dialing,and a whole lot more.
No, you can only change the app settings to remove user profiles.
The following browsers are supported by the App:
• IE 11+ (Windows XP, 7, 8 or higher)
• Firefox 25 + (Windows, Mac)
• Chrome 30 + (Windows, Mac)
• Safari 6.0.5 + (Mac)
RingCentral for Zendesk Cloud App is available for RingCentral Office Premium and Ultimate customers. If this feature is not available on your service plan, please call your account manager for upgrade options.
No, the RingCentral App does not require any special permissions and it should work for all user profiles. Ask your RingCentral for Zendesk cloud app Administrator to ensure that RingCentral App is enabled for the Zendesk role you are a member of.
Yes you can. You will need to contact your RingCentral for Zendesk cloud app Administrator to set up and enable the RingCentral Cloud App for Zendesk for each of your instances.
The same app can be used across as many browsers as you want so long as the user is not logged into two or more browsers simultaneously. This means that the user cannot be logged into RingCentral for Zendesk cloud app on Internet Explorer and Firefox at the same time.
This behavior is expected – calls from your own extension to your own extension will not appear in this app.
Ensure that the format of the phone number in RingCentral for Zendesk cloud app is correct.