RingCentral Phone - Customize the Sound Settings
1. Log in to RingCentral Phone.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Sound.
4. The Sound settings can be configured as follows:
• On Microphone: Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Microphone that will be used.
• On Automatically adjust microphone settings: Toggle the button to enable or disable this option.
• On Speaker: Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Speaker that will be used.
• On Ringer: Click on the drop-down arrow to select the Ringer that will be used.
• On Volume: Drag the slider button to the left or to the right to adjust the volume of the ringer.
NOTE: Dragging the button to the left decreases the volume, dragging the button to the right increases the volume.
• On Ringtone: Click on either Bell or Classic to select your ringtone. You can also customize the ringtone by uploading it from your computer. See RingCentral Phone - Adding New Ringtone.
If you are using a Windows computer, you may need to double-check the Sound settings.
• In Playback tab - Make sure the speaker or headset you want to user is selected.
• In Recording tab - Make sure the microphone or headset you want to use is selected.
• In Communications tab - Select Do nothing.
RingCentral Phone - Recommended Headsets
RingCentral Phone Overview