What is an International Number ?
The RingCentral International Number feature will enable customers to create a virtual presence in a foreign country.
The International Number feature is available to all RingCentral Office Editions, Office MTF and Unlimited customers in US and Canada.
What are the Key Features and Benefits from getting an International Number?
- Create local presence in over 30 countries; be local to your customers
- Simple configuration; route inbound calls directly to an extension on your account
- Easily expand to a new market without any major overheads
- Port-in/transfer your existing number to RingCentral (available for new customers only)
- Monthly flat rate; no per minute charges
- Answer calls from any RingCentral endpoints (desk phones, mobile app, RingCentral for Desktop)
- Use IVN as an extension's Caller ID for outbound calls and faxes**
RingCentral International Number does NOT provide the following:
1. Capability to set up a RingCentral account in a different country
2. User Extensions in a foreign country for a RingCentral account in home country.
3. Digital Line or DID in a foreign country to directly associate RingCentral devices.
How Does it Work?
When a customer calls the Local Number or non-geographic Toll-Free number, the call is routed to an extension within the company in the home country.
NOTE: International Rate
applies for outgoing calls and faxes to destinations outside of US and Canada.
International Numbers - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does it take to receive a number after requesting one?
A: It takes an average of 7-10 business days to have purchased IVNs added to the account.
Q: Can I select an area code for an International Number?
Q: I already own an International number. Can I transfer the numbers to my existing RingCentral account? and, will there be a fee?
A: Yes, you can transfer an existing Local Number to your RingCentral account with no charge. There will be a fee when you transfer your existing Toll-Free numbers, depending on the country.
Q: What is the monthly rate for an International Number?
A: Please check the Plans and Pricing page for more details.
Q: What are the requirements when ordering an International Number?
A: The requirements are:
- Country and City where the International Number is requested
- Geo-code or Dial-in Number code for the new International Number
- Address in the country where the International Number is requested
- Proof of Address (in the country where the International Number is requested), as applicable
- Letter of Intended Use, as applicable
- Business License Number or Passport Number (as applicable)
Q: What countries are supported?A: Click here
for a list of International Number supported countriesQ: How can I get an International Number?A:
You can call RingCentral Sales at 1-877-323-8684
.Q: Can I remove an International Number from my account if I no longer need it?A:
Yes, you can simply delete the number from your account. The number will be returned to RingCentral and the billing will be adjusted accordingly.